As an Admin for a Snowmobile or ATV club or even as a coordinator you have the ability to edit basically all the information contained in the app. GPS Trails contained in the app consist of Snowmobile, ATV, Hike, Bike, cross country ski, and many more activities.
This page is for people acting as an administrator for a club, a county or a state. To become an admin, press the 3 lines in the upper left corner of the main screen and then select Admin Signup.
As an Administrator here are some of the functions you can do for your area:
- Create/Approve Businesses aka Points of Interest (POI) which can also be sold as Advertising to the businesses
- Promote Club Events
- Provide a link for donations to the club
- Update Trail Data
- Record and Upload new trails
- Dynamically mark trails or trail segments as Open or Closed – this is nearly an instant process and will notify users or trail changes.
- Dynamically re-route trails
- Assign other Admins for your Club
Once you are approved as an Admin, more functions will show up under the 3 lines in the upper left corner of the main screen. We have written a handbook for Admins: